Saturday 1 September 2012

Top Pick for Show us your flowers Challenge


Thanks to one and all for sharing your work with us during this challenge. We enjoyed checking out all your wonderful Entries. Thanks again and hope to see you play with us again.


 
I found it very hard to pick just one entry this week as everyone has done marvelous work with the 'flowers' challenge.  So I wanted to say Thank You to everyone for sharing with us your wonderful work.
But I do have to pick only one entry for the challenge and I have picked #14 Donna.  Donna you have done amazing work to create this Floral Wreath.  You have creatively used so many dies and the amount of time and planning would have been significant but the end results looks fantastic!  I believe you have well and truely 'shown us some flowers'.  Wonderful work!!
Regards Meighan




 My choice for top pick this week is Sarah’s card (Aunt Bee’s Pickles).  I love all the textures and bling in her card along with her color scheme and use of fabrics.  
Judy


I chose Anita's card, as I love the frame around Edwin and Tilda, and the coloring of the image as well as the background frame is wonderful, and the roses just fit the theme of a wedding card, The card itself is a great Center step card, but all the little details just makes for a wonderful card. Thanks for playing with us Anita.
Cindy


What wonderful displays of Flowers we have had this week and they all deserve a super thank you for sharing your art!

My Choice of the Top Pick this week is #12 Ellen,  I think I feel in love with the wonderful image she said it was from Stamp with Society……she colored it so beautifully, with just the right amount of flowers to match her image!  Stunning Easel card!  Thanks for sharing your art Ellen!
Shell in Alaska♥

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my wreath, I really appreciate it. I have added the blog badge to my sidebar, thank you again, it means a lot to me.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! These top picks are fabulous! Congrats! ;D

    ReplyDelete