Sunday 9 September 2012

Yo Ho Ho...it's Tic Tac Toe!

Good Morning from Davenport, Iowa! Yes, I got all moved and am settled into my new home, and am ready for some Challenges! (Oh, how I missed my paper and ink...hehehe)
Before I let you all know what the challenge is this week, I'd like to thank my WONDERFUL Group of Friends/Design Team for covering me the past few weeks. They are so talented and sweet~
OK, enough dribble from me!

This week here at Come and Get it we have a Tic Tac Toe Challenge for you!



Julie
Using Pearls, Die Cuts (free) and Ribbon



Rhonda
 Using Die Cuts, Buttons, Ribbon
 
Bev
using Pearls, Twine and Punches
 

Meighan 
Using Die Cuts, Rhinestones (free), and Punches

Cindy
Using Punches, Rhinestones and Ribbon

Shell
Using Ribbon, Pearls, Twine, Buttons, Punch, and Die-cut (3-ways)


Judy
Using Pearls, Free and Ribbon



Thanks so much for coming by and visiting Come and Get It Challenges! I hope you will play along with us this week~ We'd LOVE to see your creations!

10 comments:

  1. great job dt all are so inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the inspiration on your blog and from the DT’s I had a blast participating in your Tic Tac Toe. See you next time…

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a wonderful challenge thank you so much.Great Dt inspiration also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards from the DT thanks for offering a Tic Tac Toe challenge. My card still is not loaded on your site, I'll check back later tonight after work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Punches, Rhinestones & Ribbon was such a great choice for this tic-tac toe-challenge for my project. Actually, it has a lot of the other elements as well! I think your DT is awesome and very creative! Thanks for always having a fun challenge!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration from the DT...great challenge too...I love BINGO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this challenge and you creations is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Love all the beautiful projects created by the DT! Just gorgeous! Thanks for letting me play!
    Smiles,
    Cissy

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the cards are stunning. So lovely designed. I will want to try to design like these for the Plastic cards, if you don't mind. I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge, found it a bit hard as I wanted to add all of the elements! Fab DT inspiration.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete